MTN Free Browsing Cheat On Psiphon Handler
I hope you remember Psiphon VPN app? We used this app for unlimited free browsing cheats on mtn back in the day.
And right now, it’s still possible to browse for free following the settings I have given below:
- First, download Psiphon Handler.
- Now, install the app on your Android device.
Open Psiphon Handler and apply the working settings below:
- Tick the “Remove Port Box”.
- Proxy Type: Dual Real Host.aa
- Proxy Server: datareset.mtnonline.com/#Xstring
- Real Proxy Type: HTTP
- Real Proxy Port: 80
- Real Proxy Port: 80
Go to Options and select “UNITED STATES” as your region.
- Tap “More Options” below the “Connect Through HTTP” section and type in the following:
- Host Address: 10.199.212.2
- Host Port: 8080.
- Now, proceed to connect the Psiphon handler.
Wait while it connects.
MTN Freebrowsing Cheats Using XP Psiphon.
- Download the XP Psiphon VPN right here.
- Also, download the configuration file for free browsing.
- Open the VPN on your device.
- Now, tap on the 3dots at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Tap on the “Config” option from the list.
- Select “Import Config” right here.
It’s time to locate the configuration file you downloaded earlier.
- Now, find and import .xp Config file to the XP Psiphon app.
You should see a confirmation message after this action.
- Select “UNITED STATES” in the server section.
Quick Reminder: All these tricks can be shared with iPhone, iPod, iPad, Tablets, Android, PC (Windows & Mac) users.
- Now, tap on the “Connect” button and wait while it connects.
Enjoy Free Browsing Cheat On MTN Using The COMBO VPN App.
Following the below steps to configure Combo VPN for free browsing right now:
- Download Combo VPN on Playstore or right here.
- Install the app and open it.
Tap on the “COMBO SETTINGS” and set-up as the below:
- Turn ON “Stealth Tunnel” switch.
- Connection Protocol: TCP
- Connect Port: 443
- Turn ON “Connect Via Parent Proxy” switch.
Tap “Edit Parent Proxy” button and enter the following figures:
- Parent proxy: 10.199.212.2
- Parent Port: 8080
- Now, hit “OK”.
Data Benefits: Have You Subscribed To iPulse Cheap Data Plans?
- Turn ON the “CUSTOM TCP/HTTP HEADERS” switch.
Tap on “EDIT CUSTOM TCP/HTTP HEADER” and enter the below settings:
- URL/Host: datareset.mtnonline.com
- Request method: Connect
- Injection method: Normal
- Tick ‘Keep-alive and user-agent’.
- Now tap the “GENERATE” button – Tap ‘validate’ – and ‘Save’.
- Tap “CONNECT” to start browsing for free.
Alternatively, you can replace the existing URL/HOST with below anytime COMBO VPN disconnects: