See How to disable your stolen phone and how to unlock your car with just your mobile phone,
Did your mobile phone get lost or someone stole it from you?
If yes! Then this article is just for you!. You probably never knew your mobile phone could do these things but not to worry, I’ll put you through on how to get these done.
There are a few things that can be done in times of great emergencies. Your mobile phone can actually be a life saver or an emergency tool for survival. Now check them out below:
HOW TO DISABLE A STOLEN PHONE
1. To check your mobile phone’s serial number
2. Type in these following digits on your phone …*#06#
3. Then a 15 digits code will appear on the screen
4. The number is unique to your phone, write it down and keep it somewhere safe.
5.When your phone gets stolen, you can contact your service provider and tender to them this code.
They will then be able to block your phone. Even if the thief changes the SIM CARD, your phone will totally be useless to him. You probably won’t get you phone back, but at least you know that whoever stole it can’t use or sell it. If everybody does this, no would be no point in people stealing mobile phones.
HOW TO UNLOCK YOUR CAR
Have you locked your keys in the car, or might still happen to you? Well, why not take another ride with me to get enlightened once more. Good reason to have a cell or mobile phone
Does your car have remote keyless entry? This may come in handy someday you know… ☺
1. If you lock your in the car and the spare keys are at home , then…
2. Call someone at home on their mobile phone from your phone too
3.Hold your cellphone about a foot from your car door
4. Tell the person at home to press the unlock button, holding it near the mobile phone on their end.
5.Your car will unlock, automatically
This saves you from having to drive home to get the keys. You know what? Distance is no object! You could be hundred miles away, if you can reach someone who has your car remote, then you can unlock the doors or the trunk
Hope this was really useful to you? Stay tuned for more juicy information and updates.
Please like, comment and share to others, so they could benefit.